Sunday 24 February 2008

Welcome to Sherry's PR Fantasy

It seems that I have to say goodbye to old MySpace blog for a while. From now on, I have to concentrate on Blogger for the sake of marks :)

The creation of this blog is for the assessment of the module of Public Relations and Technology. And I am also intent to use this blog as an idea exchange platform for anyone who is interested in the impact of technology on both the theory and practice of public relations.

The rapid development of technology changed the definition of have and have-nots to some extent. If the old the division only focus on the wealth factor, the new definition of have and have-nots also represent the ownership of a new skill or knowledge. Well, I made the decision to stand by the “have” side because the understanding of cross-discipline module is extremely important for our future career. I will keep posting interesting topics on PR and technology, o.k., I know, Dr. Hodge, this is compulsory to complete this module.

Anyway, there are some fascinating ideas come to my mind, I have to google some information. I will see you soon.

1 comment:

bienemaja said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.