Thursday 28 February 2008

DO BACKUP!!!

I lost my phone the day before yesterday, on my way back home, which can be categorized as a smart phone according to Hilary's presentation on "Mobile Technologies and Public Relations."

As Hilary mentioned in the presentation, smart phone is more than the basic calling and messaging function. A smart phone is like a PDA, you can install some very useful software in it, for example, I have an very helpful English-Chinese dictionary, a notebook, a PDF reader, Quickoffice, which including Word, Execl and PPT. Now, whenever I pick up the phone trying to use these functions, I realized this phone is no longer that fancy phone I have cherished for four year, it is now just the cheapest one I could get from the shop. I know I haven't got used to it. Shoot!

And actually it is not only about how much money I wasted, it is also about all the contact numbers I lost. Double shoot! The worst thing is...I haven't backed up all these information, which is the thing really bother me, telling all my family members and friends my new number. Now I realize how important to backup information, Derek.

So, if you know me, please do me a favor of sending me your contact information so that I can re-enter it. I promise I'll back up my phone more regularly.

DO BACKUP, CLASSMATES, AS LONG AS YOU THINK THESE INFORMATION ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU!


Well, I know have to move on. I dedicated this posting to my lost NOKIA 6681

1 comment:

Unknown said...

R.I.P. Noika 6681

2004-2008

A loved mobile and a cherished PDA, your memories shall remain with us forever....